New green names

Archived news, updates and announcements.
_Denali_
Yearling
Yearling

Re: New green names

Post by _Denali_ » Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:07 pm

Congrats, Hidden Pheonix! Also, best of luck to any others who wish to apply! :)

Lexwolf
Yearling
Yearling

Post by Lexwolf » Wed Oct 03, 2012 4:08 pm

Finally, I can congratulate you properly, Hidden! Congrats~

I really doubt I'll apply right now, but I just have to ask... what exactly is a "birthday spammer"? e.e

Alpha Female
Former WQ Moderator
Name: Kali

Post by Alpha Female » Wed Oct 03, 2012 4:14 pm

Lexwolf wrote:Finally, I can congratulate you properly, Hidden! Congrats~

I really doubt I'll apply right now, but I just have to ask... what exactly is a "birthday spammer"? e.e
Birthday spammers are spambots disguised as users that can be found in the list of birthdays. ^^

Nordue

Post by Nordue » Wed Oct 03, 2012 4:32 pm

• Your rough estimates are sufficent enough Koa :) . It gives me an idea (I don't need exact numbers) of the generations of mods that have served on this forum!

A Zelda quote comes to mind that another user of this forum has had in thier signature for a while: times passes, people move. Like a river's flow, it never ends. This reminds of WolfQuest users and moderators!

WQ Coordinator
Former WQ Team Member
Former WQ Team Member

Post by WQ Coordinator » Wed Oct 03, 2012 4:37 pm

Actually, I prefer links to screenshots in this case. That way, I can see exactly where it is in the forum and the other responses around it (when applicable). So links as proof, please! (If you already sent screenshots, no biggie!)
Thanks for the avatar, Silverness!

I am no longer the acting administrator of these forums, so please read the WolfQuest FAQ and Tips, Hints, and Help forums for answers to any questions you may have.

Sionnach Rua
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by Sionnach Rua » Wed Oct 03, 2012 5:06 pm

Congratulations Hidden Phoenix! And good luck to all those that apply for a moderating position. (:

Howling Fang
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training

Post by Howling Fang » Wed Oct 03, 2012 5:20 pm

Congrats Hidden Phoenix, good luck for everyone who's running

AveryCF
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training

Post by AveryCF » Wed Oct 03, 2012 8:33 pm

Hehe, well if it takes a forum im afriade the mod thing for me is a no go. Idk, 1. I dont like filling stuff out thats long and....well i dun wanna say boring but...errr..... ya...boring....(maybe boring). Anywho, idk, i might just hang around but honestly somtimes im on FORUMS everyday (Not the game though. :/) and other times i space out and im gone for months.XD So ya, sorry, may not be cut out for being a mod but maybe ill become a well know 'wolf' around here huh? :P Come to a point, its AveryCF!XD anywho getting off topic, grats on the green names and have fun. :D P.S. Ill CONSIDER the mod thing and keep an eye out for open times. :)

ironhide101

Post by ironhide101 » Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:01 pm

I hope I get lucky for this and congrats Hidden I just noticed your green name lol I just pictured mine being green...AWESOME...sorry I am just really excited it feels like a real job to me and I take that stuff seriously so I feel I am fit for the job. :D

Koa
WolfQuest Moderator
WolfQuest Moderator

Post by Koa » Thu Oct 04, 2012 1:35 pm

WQ Coordinator wrote:Actually, I prefer links to screenshots in this case. That way, I can see exactly where it is in the forum and the other responses around it (when applicable). So links as proof, please! (If you already sent screenshots, no biggie!)

LOL thanks then for the clarification. (-:
AveryCF wrote:Hehe, well if it takes a forum im afriade the mod thing for me is a no go. Idk, 1. I dont like filling stuff out thats long and....well i dun wanna say boring but...errr..... ya...boring....(maybe boring). Anywho, idk, i might just hang around but honestly somtimes im on FORUMS everyday (Not the game though. :/) and other times i space out and im gone for months.XD So ya, sorry, may not be cut out for being a mod but maybe ill become a well know 'wolf' around here huh? :P Come to a point, its AveryCF!XD anywho getting off topic, grats on the green names and have fun. :D P.S. Ill CONSIDER the mod thing and keep an eye out for open times. :)
If you find yourself frequently gone for long periods of time and et cetera, it may be best not to apply. Part of the expectations listed is to correspond frequently with the moderation team and administration regarding absences, so if you find yourself being swept away quite often, it may not be the best idea to apply and instead wait for a time where you are comfortable with the forums and have more room in your schedule. :)

calxmity
WQ Report Team Retiree
WQ Report Team Retiree

Post by calxmity » Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:39 pm

Best of luck to anyone who applies...cant wait to see the green names. (:

AveryCF
Hunter-in-training
Hunter-in-training

Post by AveryCF » Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:09 pm

I love seeing others rise to expectations. Once again, it may be a bit of mulling over before I try out. Might have to wait for next time.XD Second (If not 3rd, i forget the times when I jioned WQ.....-looks back and forth thinking-) Anywho, we will see how the green names help with thew many pup's we get in the forums. The more pups, the more pack leaders we need to hold everyone in check! LOL! -thinks of mass mayham-

valkea
Former User of the Month
Former User of the Month
Name: Rowan

Post by valkea » Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:14 pm

AveryCF wrote:I love seeing others rise to expectations. Once again, it may be a bit of mulling over before I try out. Might have to wait for next time.XD Second (If not 3rd, i forget the times when I jioned WQ.....-looks back and forth thinking-) Anywho, we will see how the green names help with thew many pup's we get in the forums. The more pups, the more pack leaders we need to hold everyone in check! LOL! -thinks of mass mayham-
Please do not roleplay outside of the roleplay thread(http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=68437)
Thanks ^^

NightlyH

Post by NightlyH » Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:23 pm

I don't usually come on anymore, but I just happened to glance on over and what a happy surprise to see Hidden with a green name! Huge congratulations. ^^ I wish you the best of luck.

~Nightly

Atlatl
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by Atlatl » Thu Oct 04, 2012 10:45 pm

Congratulations and good luck ^^ I'd try, but I don't have enough experience and I mostly just scroll the forums, anyways.

Return to “WolfQuest News and Announcements Archive”