The status of things

Archived news, updates and announcements.
paperpaws
Former WQ Moderator

Re: The status of things

Post by paperpaws » Tue Oct 13, 2015 4:40 am

Lilly Shane wrote:
Katserin Kynsi wrote:2.5 will still be available for free.
Thank you for your response, what I meant was will we be able to get the paid version(2.7) directly from the WolfQuest site, or will that eventually be phased out so you can only purchase via Amazon, Steam, etc? Or perhaps the site would link the paid version to Steam, etc.
WolfQuest 2.7 will only be available for purchase through external distributors (which are TBD, although Dave mentioned itch.io being a good possibility). I'm assuming the site will provide links to them when the time.comes, in any case - seems the most convenient, but we'll have to wait and see.

Lilly Shane
Pup
Pup

Post by Lilly Shane » Tue Oct 13, 2015 6:46 am

Thanks for the response and information Anduril.

Lapidot
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Post by Lapidot » Wed Oct 28, 2015 4:13 pm

I hope the forum doesn't shut down, this place is awesome! I have a friend who is a wolf fanatic so thats a guarenteed sale there, and ill spread the word anyway i can! WolfQuest Forever! (im not staff but ill still help anyway i can :D)

Koa
WolfQuest Moderator
WolfQuest Moderator

Post by Koa » Wed Oct 28, 2015 5:43 pm

Lapidot wrote:I hope the forum doesn't shut down, this place is awesome! I have a friend who is a wolf fanatic so thats a guarenteed sale there, and ill spread the word anyway i can! WolfQuest Forever! (im not staff but ill still help anyway i can :D)
The forum will not shut down any time soon. I recommend looking at the recent threads in the 2.7 subforum of this forum for specific details about the new versions and release dates. This thread is a little dated in terms of discussion, so I will lock it for now, given that the impending focus is 2.7. and the forum for now is fine. Added links on first post/will update fully later.

Return to “News and Announcements Archive”