WINNERS ANNOUNCED! December 2017 WolfQuest Giveaway Contest

Archived news, updates and announcements.
User avatar
Pepper
WolfQuest Team Member
WolfQuest Team Member
Posts: 384
Joined: Thu Dec 20, 2007 2:32 pm
Gender: Female
Location: Eduweb world headquarters
Contact:

WINNERS ANNOUNCED! December 2017 WolfQuest Giveaway Contest

Post by Pepper » Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:02 am

December Winners!
Four winners were selected in a random drawing from the complete entries. Congratulations to:
  • Uchiha_Spino
    Kira_Wolf123
    Cookels
    Chipara
Winners have been notified by email. Thank you to everyone who entered. The next contest will be posted in January 2018.

************************************
Win a Free Copy of WolfQuest!
It's time for the monthly contest to win a free copy of WolfQuest 2.7! This month, four lucky winners will receive a free copy of the game! Winners can choose to get any version of the game (Mac/Windows, Android, iOS, Kindle).

This Month's Contest
Send your forum username, email, and your answer to the question: “Why do you think wolves are important in ecosystems like Yellowstone?” to contest1@wolfquest.org. Winners are selected randomly from complete entries. Please enter only once.

Deadline
All entries must be received by midnight (Eastern Daylight Time) on Wednesday, December 20, 2017.

Entry Requirements
Valid entries must include:
• Your email address.
• Your WQ forum username (Required! If you haven't registered for the forum, now's the time!)
• Answer to the question: “Why do you think wolves are important in ecosystems like Yellowstone?”

Random Drawing
Each complete entry will be assigned a number. We will then use a random-number generator to generate four numbers. The entries bearing those numbers will each win a free copy of the game.
Pepper
WolfQuest Team Member

Shake your glitter.

User avatar
Tamashiii
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf
Posts: 5
Joined: Thu Jul 13, 2017 11:01 am
Name: Tanstall
Gender: Gender neutral
Location: Lamar Valley

Re: December 2017 WolfQuest Giveaway Contest

Post by Tamashiii » Wed Dec 13, 2017 5:13 pm

Good luck!! ;)

User avatar
Neamara
WolfQuest Moderator
WolfQuest Moderator
Posts: 5633
Joined: Sat Feb 14, 2009 3:57 am
Gender: Female
Location: England, United Kingdom
Contact:

Re: December 2017 WolfQuest Giveaway Contest

Post by Neamara » Wed Dec 13, 2017 5:24 pm

As always, good luck to everyone entering. ^^
Tamashiii wrote:Good luck!! ;)
@Tamashiii: Again, in the future, please remember to post no less than three words, excluding smileys, as anything less is considered SPAM. For further information, please review the Forum Guidelines. Thank you.

User avatar
perenril
Senior Member
Senior Member
Posts: 406
Joined: Mon Sep 04, 2017 3:42 am
Name: perie/peri/pere
Gender: Female
Location: Australia
Contact:

Re: December 2017 WolfQuest Giveaway Contest

Post by perenril » Wed Dec 13, 2017 7:46 pm

Good luck to everyone who's participating in this months contest!! :o

OrangeDiamond
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Dec 13, 2017 8:25 pm
Gender: Female

Re: December 2017 WolfQuest Giveaway Contest

Post by OrangeDiamond » Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:28 pm

I hope I'm lucky! I've wanted to play this game since I was like 9!

Question... is my entry supposed to show up in "sent mail" on my email? Because I have a bad internet question and I don't want to accidentally send another entry since I don't see it there. Would I be able to ask if you got it?
~~~~Thanks! :D

User avatar
RavenWillow
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf
Posts: 6
Joined: Sat Nov 04, 2017 10:01 pm
Name: Rose
Gender: Female

Re: December 2017 WolfQuest Giveaway Contest

Post by RavenWillow » Thu Dec 14, 2017 2:57 am

Good luck to everyone ^^ and have fun playing the game :D :wolf: :) :D

ireadtabloids
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Dec 14, 2017 6:13 am

Re: December 2017 WolfQuest Giveaway Contest

Post by ireadtabloids » Thu Dec 14, 2017 6:25 am

Phew! I made a new account (forgot old deets) and dealt with a fee finger alip emails, but I got there.

Alpwolf
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Dec 14, 2017 8:33 am

Re: December 2017 WolfQuest Giveaway Contest

Post by Alpwolf » Thu Dec 14, 2017 9:02 am

I hope I'll have enough luck to win. I would be really happy about it :D

Nevertheless: good luck to everyone who is participating ;)

Many greetings from Switzerland :fox:

Uchiha_Spino
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf
Posts: 18
Joined: Sun Apr 09, 2017 4:12 pm

Re: December 2017 WolfQuest Giveaway Contest

Post by Uchiha_Spino » Thu Dec 14, 2017 9:13 am

Pepper wrote:Win a Free Copy of WolfQuest!
It's time for the monthly contest to win a free copy of WolfQuest 2.7! This month, four lucky winners will receive a free copy of the game! Winners can choose to get any version of the game (Mac/Windows, Android, iOS, Kindle).

This Month's Contest
Send your forum username, email, and your answer to the question: “Why do you think wolves are important in ecosystems like Yellowstone?” to contest1@wolfquest.org. Winners are selected randomly from complete entries. Please enter only once.

Deadline
All entries must be received by midnight (Eastern Daylight Time) on Wednesday, December 20, 2017.

Entry Requirements
Valid entries must include:
• Your email address.
• Your WQ forum username (Required! If you haven't registered for the forum, now's the time!)
• Answer to the question: “Why do you think wolves are important in ecosystems like Yellowstone?”

Random Drawing
Each complete entry will be assigned a number. We will then use a random-number generator to generate four numbers. The entries bearing those numbers will each win a free copy of the game.
is this is my fifth try after 4 fails :( :( i hope i win this time

User avatar
paperpaws
WolfQuest Moderator
WolfQuest Moderator
Posts: 4403
Joined: Mon Oct 27, 2008 12:44 pm
Contact:

Re: December 2017 WolfQuest Giveaway Contest

Post by paperpaws » Thu Dec 14, 2017 11:53 am

Good luck to all those entering. Funny to see all these new faces here.
OrangeDiamond wrote:I hope I'm lucky! I've wanted to play this game since I was like 9!

Question... is my entry supposed to show up in "sent mail" on my email? Because I have a bad internet question and I don't want to accidentally send another entry since I don't see it there. Would I be able to ask if you got it?
~~~~Thanks! :D
I think it's best if you make sure it shows up in your sent box as well, yes. If you're worried about sending multiple e-mails, maybe wait for a little bit before checking if it's there, but I doubt that accidentally sending the same e-mail twice would disqualify you.

Cookels
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Jun 21, 2016 10:13 am

Re: December 2017 WolfQuest Giveaway Contest

Post by Cookels » Thu Dec 14, 2017 1:52 pm

Hello,

I would also like to participate in this contest to get a free copy of the game but i already own the game. So, is it possible to gift this copy to a friend with a steam account, provided that I win it?

User avatar
paperpaws
WolfQuest Moderator
WolfQuest Moderator
Posts: 4403
Joined: Mon Oct 27, 2008 12:44 pm
Contact:

Re: December 2017 WolfQuest Giveaway Contest

Post by paperpaws » Fri Dec 15, 2017 1:56 am

Cookels wrote:Hello,

I would also like to participate in this contest to get a free copy of the game but i already own the game. So, is it possible to gift this copy to a friend with a steam account, provided that I win it?
From last month's contest-
Pepper wrote:
Ecliptic wrote:This probably has be asked and answered before, but is it fair for somebody who already has a copy of the game on one device to add an entry into the contest for mobile? Or would it be better to step back and let others who don't have the game at all give it a try?
You are welcome to enter to win the game for another device, to give to a friend, or just hoard copies like a dragon on a pile of gold. We do ask that you only enter once each month.
So yes, you're free to enter even if you already own the game, or have won a contest before. It's up to your own judgment if you believe it's fair or not, as long as you limit your entries to one a month.

User avatar
Pepper
WolfQuest Team Member
WolfQuest Team Member
Posts: 384
Joined: Thu Dec 20, 2007 2:32 pm
Gender: Female
Location: Eduweb world headquarters
Contact:

Re: December 2017 WolfQuest Giveaway Contest

Post by Pepper » Fri Dec 15, 2017 8:40 am

Anduril wrote:Good luck to all those entering. Funny to see all these new faces here.
OrangeDiamond wrote:I hope I'm lucky! I've wanted to play this game since I was like 9!

Question... is my entry supposed to show up in "sent mail" on my email? Because I have a bad internet question and I don't want to accidentally send another entry since I don't see it there. Would I be able to ask if you got it?
~~~~Thanks! :D
I think it's best if you make sure it shows up in your sent box as well, yes. If you're worried about sending multiple e-mails, maybe wait for a little bit before checking if it's there, but I doubt that accidentally sending the same e-mail twice would disqualify you.
We weed out the duplicate entries. It doesn't disqualify you. It just makes it easier for us if people enter once. If in doubt, go ahead and send again.
Pepper
WolfQuest Team Member

Shake your glitter.

da king wolf
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Dec 18, 2017 5:58 pm

Re: December 2017 WolfQuest Giveaway Contest

Post by da king wolf » Mon Dec 18, 2017 6:05 pm

i hope i can win wolf quest

it would be the best to get wolf quest because it looks fun and you can be the all mighty wolf good luck everyone

Uchiha_Spino
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf
Posts: 18
Joined: Sun Apr 09, 2017 4:12 pm

Re: December 2017 WolfQuest Giveaway Contest

Post by Uchiha_Spino » Wed Dec 20, 2017 7:34 pm

few hours remin..hopefully i win
i tried very hard

Locked

Return to “WolfQuest News and Announcements Archive”