Spreading the word

Archived news, updates and announcements.
Melinda24
Newborn Wolf
Newborn Wolf

Re: Spreading the word

Post by Melinda24 » Fri Feb 12, 2010 11:17 am

Hi All! I know this is an old post, however, I myself have just found it. I own a small business called, "Wolf Mountain Rock Shop" where I sell jewelry and turquoise. I am a self-proprietor, and have a steady flow of customers and clientel. I would like to know if anyone has any poster layouts that I could either have printed out ar sent to me via E-Mail, so I could go have them professionaly printed out. I know that, since I am in a Indian Reservation, I could get alot of donations, as well as spread the word to local and highway travellers alike. Thanks :mrgreen:
Full of Anxiety and Tired of Waiting,
Watch out Elk, I'm a Hunter-In-Training

SolitaryHowl
Skilled Hunter
Skilled Hunter

Re: Spreading the word

Post by SolitaryHowl » Fri Feb 12, 2010 11:21 am

Melinda24 wrote:Hi All! I know this is an old post, however, I myself have just found it. I own a small business called, "Wolf Mountain Rock Shop" where I sell jewelry and turquoise. I am a self-proprietor, and have a steady flow of customers and clientel. I would like to know if anyone has any poster layouts that I could either have printed out ar sent to me via E-Mail, so I could go have them professionaly printed out. I know that, since I am in a Indian Reservation, I could get alot of donations, as well as spread the word to local and highway travellers alike. Thanks :mrgreen:
Sorry, advertising is not allowed on the forums. Please refrain from doing so again.
Former WolfQuest Moderator. 2009 - 2011

Return to “News and Announcements Archive”