Note: Customers who purchase the Itch.io version are eligible for a complimentary Steam key. Check the link in your e-mail receipt or the ‘My purchases’ download page. If you have not received your free Steam key, please contact us via e-mail at email@example.com with the subject “Did not receive free Steam key from Itch.io” along with proof of purchase.
With an itch.io account
- Login to your itch.io account.
- Click the drop-down arrow next to your username and select ‘My purchases’.
- Under WolfQuest, click ‘Download’.
- Find Claim download key, highlight the code, right click and select Copy. Paste (Ctrl + V) this key into the “Key” field during account registration. Alternatively, manually enter your key.
- Check the receipt you received via e-mail. In the body of the email, click on the link that says ‘download page’. There you will be able to see the Key underneath the heading ‘Claim download key’.
- If you have lost this e-mail, please follow the instructions provided here- https://itch.io/docs/general/faq#ive_lost_my_purchase_confirmation_email_how_do_i_get_the_link_again
- After purchasing the game, follow the on-screen prompts to activate the product.
- Click 'Add a Game' under your games library *OR* click the 'Games' button on the toolbar.
- Select 'Activate a Product on Steam'.
- Follow on-screen instructions until prompted to enter the key provided under 'Claim Steam key'.