- Your internet connection speed- you can only play multiplayer games with people who have similar internet connection speeds. So if you have a dial-up connection and no one else does, it's not likely anyone is going to be able to join your game.
- Your chat title- people are only going to join a multiplayer game that sounds interesting to them.
- Time of day- obviously if there aren't very many people online because it's too early or late, you won't have as many people try to join your game
- Your actions- if you create an open multiplayer game but tell everyone who's not _____ to leave, or if you're rude to people or inappropriate, they probably won't want to play your game. If you only want certain people to join your game, you should create a private multiplayer game and give the passwords to people you know.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- WolfQuest Moderator
- Posts: 5680
- Joined: Sat Feb 14, 2009 3:57 am
- Gender: Female
- Location: England, United Kingdom
The amount of people who join your game is based on many things, but here are a few things that may affect who does and does not join your game: