Early Access Release Date

Find out what we're doing and thinking as we develop WolfQuest 3: Anniversary Edition and the Tower Fall expansion!

Moderators: Neamara, paperpaws, Koa

Jadeye
Pup
Pup

Re: Early Access Release Date

Post by Jadeye » Sat Jul 27, 2019 9:25 am

perenril wrote:
Fri Jul 26, 2019 10:30 pm
thelostwolf12345 wrote:
Fri Jul 26, 2019 9:03 am

I believe it might be something to do with the graphics.
will there be a way to change the graphics settings before booting the game in the future?
Solitary Howl came up with a temporary solution for this.

If nothing appears when you search 'registry editor' in the task bar search as it did for me, try searching 'regedit'. Once you've found the WQAE file, there'll be titles like; 'FogQuality', 'TerrainQuality', 'UnityGraphicsQuality', 'FurOption', and so on. Click onto these then change their values to '1' or '0'.

I hope this helps!
That incredibly dangerous. If someone makes a mistake there, your entire computer will be dead, all data that isn't backed up gone, and you will have to reinstall your entire operating system.

I can tell you from experience that even messing with things that seems small and unrelated will still be a risk. If you are desperate to play the game and must try this, backup everything first. Have a os installer on hand.
i don't know where this post should go. This method just is way too risky to not say anything

paperpaws
WolfQuest Moderator
WolfQuest Moderator

Re: Early Access Release Date

Post by paperpaws » Sat Jul 27, 2019 12:32 pm

As Early Access has been released now, this topic has served its purpose and further discussion can take place here (or any other relevant topics, of course).

Return to “WolfQuest 3 and Tower Fall Developer's Blog”