Game Goods

Find out what we're doing and thinking as we develop WolfQuest 3: Anniversary Edition and the Tower Fall expansion!

Moderators: Neamara, Koa

loboLoco
WolfQuest Team Member
WolfQuest Team Member

Game Goods

Post by loboLoco » Thu Mar 19, 2020 1:41 pm

Last month we put a survey on our YouTube channel, asking if anyone might be interested in WolfQuest t-shirts, mugs, and other merchandise. The response was quite positive, so Susan began exploring how to set up an online store with a variety of game-related images on products. Now it's ready to launch....but of course, the world has changed a lot in the past month. We considered whether to delay or skip an announcement about the store. But it's up there, so in case anyone is interested, you can check it out: http://www.wolfquest.org/merch/

Much more importantly, we hope that everyone out there is staying safe and staying healthy. We truly treasure the community that has developed around the game. On our end, everyone on the WolfQuest team works at home, and we're all currently healthy, so we continue to work on the game every day. Please take care of yourselves and be kind to others. Thanks for all your support.
We have released the first episode of WolfQuest 3: Anniversary Edition (Amethyst Mountain) for PC/Mac on Steam and itch.io, as Early Access. While in Early Access, we are updating the game frequently with more features, multiplayer, and ultimately the Slough Creek episode with pups. The mobile version will come after the game is completed on PC/Mac platforms. We’ll then resume development of the next episode, Tower Fall (DLC).
Dave/loboLoco
WolfQuest Game Producer

elkhunter123456
Yearling
Yearling

Re: Game Goods

Post by elkhunter123456 » Thu Mar 19, 2020 2:32 pm

I just browsed the WolfQuest store, The one which says "Floppy Lives" is my favorite so far! :)
I always watch until the end for a reason :P
Your dogs really cute by the way

Neamara
WolfQuest Moderator
WolfQuest Moderator

Post by Neamara » Thu Mar 19, 2020 8:00 pm

When things settle down again, I am 100% buying the classic Floppy mug. :)

Windstrider
Former User of the Month
Former User of the Month
Name: Wind

Post by Windstrider » Fri Mar 20, 2020 4:30 pm

I love it, especially the stickers! I'll definitely be buying the Floppy stickers (and probably a variety of the stickers in general). Also holy crap, your dog is adorable! Look at that smooshy face! TwT

xc92u3

Post by xc92u3 » Sat Mar 21, 2020 2:43 am

Oh my gosh, I've been waiting for this years! This is SO cool!
I also was gonna get the mule deer spiral notebook and a T-shirt but the cost with them together was like fifty dollars :) .......... and my mom was making me pay for it :) .... that's kind of expensive!
I also thought that using screenshots that some other players took was such a cool idea! Thank you Dave!!!! :D
I also noticed that you have a telephone. XD

-Wolfdog-
Yearling
Yearling
Name: Wolf

Post by -Wolfdog- » Sat Mar 21, 2020 11:10 am

I need this!! Definitely will buy some in the future.

SamueWolfSword
Pup
Pup
Name: Samue

Post by SamueWolfSword » Sun Mar 22, 2020 2:28 am

I find it really interesting that you all work from home! Thanks very much for making this game and yeah, I hope you`re not all too stressed out, either (although you may have been referring to the coronavirus and other illnesses in general). Remember to do fun things (I think game design is fun, but can get stressful if working on too much at once).

Aww, it looks like all the phone cases are for iPhones and Samsung phones... My phone doesn`t even have a case, either. Meh, Maybe I could just put a sticker on it. I`m not sure the sticker would survive, though, so maybe not.
...i probably won`t buy any merch (I usually never buy merch) even though there`s a classic set of stickers that seems really nice...